Any company can give you a specialized hauling quote but does that company know what's required to complete your haul? Some trucking companies do not obtain proper licenses to go from state to state making them limited to in-state hauls causing major delays. At Super Heavy Haulers we personally verify all licensing and route to be sure your haul is done expertly,timely and professionally. Fill out the form below and let the real professionals make your haul complete. Have confidence knowing Super Heavy Haulers will provide committed customer care in meeting your heavy haul needs.
Some consumers feel using a broker adds costs to their overall project however using Super Heavy Haulers saves you money. The financial benefit to you is very significant when using our company. We assure the best rates available due to our many years of successful Heavy Hauling with our Specialized Heavy Haul brokers. We are able to to confirm you will not incur hidden charges, fees or surcharges. Super Heavy Haulers only receives payment once your Super Heavy Haul is loaded, secured and delivered successfully giving us every incentive to work diligently, efficiently and timely for your Super Heavy Hauling needs.
Super Heavy Haulers
Working with specialists in the field ensures that you get the super heavy haulers your business needs. Finding forestry bucket trucks, tri-axle dump trucks and standard excavators for hire is not difficult. Finding the right super heavy haulers for construction equipment and other uses is a bit more involved.
Super Heavy Equipment Trailers
Many trailers can handle 30,000 pounds with two 15,000-pound heavy-duty axles. To haul more than 80,000 pounds, you are looking at the need for a heavy-duty tri axle trailer and a low-profile bed. Optional add-ons frequently include mega ramps that give you 44 inches of width. Make loading super heavy haulers a snap with this type of equipment. Discuss your transportation needs with experts in the field to ensure that you work with trucking companies that provide the super heavy haulers that are appropriate for your needs.
9 , 13 and 19-Axle Setups
It is impossible to discuss super heavy haulers without touching on the topic of 19-axle trailers. Although you rarely see them on the roads, when looking at the need to find a trucking company with this type of equipment, only experienced industry pros can help you with the selection. Other options include 9 and 13-axle rigs. The problems most long-distance hauling companies and construction enterprises encounter is a lack of proper licensing that allow for state-to-state travel without impediments. It is here that working with an expert makes a difference.
- Load platform. The typical load platform measures 20 feet in length although there are some 16 footers as well as 32 footers available. Drivers must carry special licenses to drive these vehicles.
- Bed capacity. Different weight specifications frequently determine your selection. For example, many a 32-foot trailer offers a bed capacity of 225,000 pounds. Combined with a gooseneck capacity of 150,000 pounds, you have the makings of a heavy equipment rig that lets you transport virtually anything you may be called upon to haul. Smaller bed capacities may go as low as 70,000 pounds. When either of these extremes is not useful, consider that there are a number of super heavy haulers that are in between these numbers with respect to weight classifications. Having operators trained to handle the various capacities is crucial.
- Mechanical extras. These extras are designed to make the job easier. They include air ride suspensions, self-steer axles on the rear of the super heavy haulers, hydraulic supports and tension hooks. Once again, it is your vehicle expert who can provide you with a detailed profile of the equipment you are looking at and help you to compare apples to apples before making a decision to hire a trucking company.
Discussing the Ancillaries
What happens when the super heavy haulers you are considering need to perform at job sites that call for jacking and rigging equipment? Once again, an experienced industry insider can provide you with information on where to source this equipment, how to select the machinery and what ancillary gear you should consider adding to your warehouse storage for future use.
Specialized Heavy Haul
Finding a specialized heavy haul company requires attention to detail. Shopping around and identifying the best company to handle your job is a necessity. Do you know how to get started?
- Equipment investment. Work with a company that has invested in high-quality specialized heavy haul equipment. Although it is not necessary for the business to have the latest model that is currently on the market, the machinery it has chosen should be noted for its reliability and safe operations. Maintenance problems spell delays for your project.
- The right equipment for the job. It is tempting for a company to use a flatbed trailer in a way that slightly exceeds its weight limit to free up an additional vehicle for another job. Avoid companies that do this. If there is an accident, the improper weight allocation is noted. Ask about the availability of nine, 13 and 19 axle configurations and dual lane dolly systems. A well-equipped business is more likely to follow the rules.
- Specialty licenses. What is the specialized heavy haul job you have for the company? Will it be a piece of machinery, equipment or something else altogether? Operators of the equipment need the proper licenses for the machines they will use – in all the states that they are transporting your load to or through. What may be legal documentation in one venue is not sufficient in another.
- Cargo analysis. The company should provide you with a cargo analysis that factors in the proper way to secure the load and transport it safely. At times, this might mean following a different route to minimize tight turns and rugged terrain that could slow down your specialized heavy haul project.
We understand that verifying these details and ensuring compliance with state and federal laws is a cumbersome process. For this reason, we work with you to locate the right company that provides fully equipped vehicles as well as properly trained and certified personnel. We collaborate with your management staff to devise a route that is optimized for steady progress.
Doing so is possible because we have hands-on experience in the specialized heavy haul industry. Putting our expertise to work for you ensures that you do not have to deal with any unpleasant surprises that arise from a specialized heavy haul stuck on a highway, accidentally dropped onto the side of the road or held up by local authorities because of improper licenses. Call us today to learn more about what we can do for your company and your project.